Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hmmm.....

Yeah I had one of these blogs before but in the confusion of my normal morning fog paired with the fuzz filled mind of one suffering with a cold, I made a new one. I never cease to amuse myself by my daftness. Perhaps this can be a new leaf for me, tossing out the old and pressing on forward with the new. I really don't have much to say, but at least this is some kind of start for me. Maybe I will have some sort of clarity after my favourite coffee and a shower. Coffee really should be all that it takes to pry open my eyes, but something about a shower just brings forth the possibilities and hopes of a fresh new day.

If you wonder what kind of coffee I drink, you will find that I follow a coffee blog that is run by my in-laws and I drink their coffee and also support their business fully. Oh my, I have a link for you! http://midwestorganiccoffee.blogspot.com/

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment